- Land Size: 3.055 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel and Corrugated
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Board & Battern
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Wood Grain Lino)
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial (Sky) Inground pool, House pump x1, Trough pump x1
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Clothes line, Pool (Inground and Concrete), BBQ area, Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Tank
- Contour: Level
- Other accommodation: 3 Bedroom House
- Fencing: Post & Rail
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: x3)
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
Ideal for families or retirees or those that just want space without the isolation. Hop in the car or Ute and just eight kilometers down the road you will find the bustling Kerikeri village and thriving Packhouse Market. School bus pick-up is at the corner.
Strip off and jump in the private in-ground pool or lay back on the sun lounger and enjoy some of that famous northland sun. When the tummy grumbles a few steps get you to the modern kitchen on the way past a covered BBQ area. This is all sounding pretty good... well we haven't even got inside yet!
Four spacious bedrooms, open plan living, fireplace - I could keep on going however you are best to just come and have a look. This really is a well presented and charming property.
Back outside you will find the volcanic soil ensures the ornamentals and fruit trees flourish. The real bonus is the three-bay high stud shed, with power. Additionally, you have a stable/woodshed and spacious internally accessed double garage for all your pets, toys and projects.
A circular turnaround driveway with generous parking for your horse float, boat or motorhome means congestion is at a minimum for those summer BBQ weekends when your friends and family won't stay away.
The Air NZ hub at the Bay of Islands airport is approximately three minutes' drive, so friends and family can be to you in under an hour. Sport-fishing, golf, Paihia & Russell are all within a short driving distance.
Vendors need to move before Christmas, jobs down south are waiting, so I encourage you to move quickly and secure a property which I rate highly.