- Land Size: 5983 sqm
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: 3 bay shed, Open carport
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Washing Machine, Water Pump, Insect Screens, Fridges in Unit x 2, Ceiling Fan Can purchase macadamia nut equipment, ride-on mower and trailer. (If required)
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout (In shed)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Tank
- Nearest Town/School: Waipapa
- Landscaping: Yes
- Plantings: Macadamia
- Contour: Flat, slightly sloping
- Paddocks: Two
- Fencing: Fully
- General: 3 bay shed with sleepout
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Located close to popular Kerikeri Township and Waipapa Village, you can enjoy a peaceful rural lifestyle whilst still being able to pop out for a coffee or a bit of shopping when you wish.
The property features a very tidy three-bedroom cottage with open plan kitchen/dining, living room with a wood burner opening onto a covered deck for year-round enjoyment.
Outside you will find a large three bay shed with sleepout, providing plenty of storage, ideal for the toys or work equipment.
There is also a macadamia nut orchard on site ideal as a hobby income or remove and develop further.
The kids won't miss out either with all levels of schooling available locally as well as lots of community clubs and sports grounds available in the area.
For the fisherman or water sports enthusiast, there are multiple local boat ramps and exploring the east coast from this location will offer endless options.
Your Far North lifestyle is here for the taking.
I would love to show you around and assist with any questions you may have, call me to arrange your private viewing today.