- Land area: Bush Area Hectare: 36.7650, Area in Grass: Nil
- Land Area Ha: 36.7650
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 9kms, Nearest Town: Mangonui, Location / District: Mangonui, Schooling Primary: Mangonui, Schooling Secondary: Taipa
- Tenure: Freehold: Maori freehold
- Property Type: Other / Unspecified
- Aspect: North East and South West
- Present Condition: All mature and regenerating native bush
- Weeds / pests: Gorse - Minimal
- Water supply: Springs
- Land Usage: Native bush only
- Present Stock: Nil
- Comments: Arrears in rate "Maoris Freehold Title"
About this listing
Owner said this 36.765 ha property is predominantly mature in Manuka, Kanuka and other mature and regenerating native trees. Varied contour offering lots of potential for bee keeping or forest developments for your superannuation plan, or inclusion into existing forest holdings. Other options would be to develop your own small farm holding, while enjoying the peace and tranquillity amid the regenerating bush. Only 8km from the beautiful coastal town of Mangonui and the sandy beaches of Doubtless Bay. Absentee owner demands action.