- Property Name: State Highway 12, Oue, Rapid #: 1280
- Land area: Bush Area Hectare: 5, Area in Grass: 18
- Land Area Ha: 33.0230
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: Rawene 7 k's, Nearest Town: Rawene, Location / District: Rawene, Rural Delivery (Yes), Schooling Primary: Rawene, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Omapere/Kaikohe
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Grazing, Finishing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle
- House style: Bach, Enviro friendly home (Enviro friendly home details: very basic, mez floor bedroom)
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Chattels remaining: Leanto at rear of bach to be removed, nor permitted, no power?
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Post & batten
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 2), Hill: 21, Rolling: 10
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 6/7
- Soil Types: Clay
- Water supply: Dams, stream
- Stockyards: Leading race, race, head bail
- Land Usage: Beef cattle
- Management Policy: Leased to Wayne Wright - informed arrangement
- Comments: 2nd entrance near Hives Road - not formed or fenced. Lunging ring to be removed.
About this listing
This 33ha block is close to the Rawene turnoff. One gated entrance on the State Highway, and another unformed entrance up a side road. On this grazing block it has a rustic bach with a mezzanine floor for weekend escape, cattle yards, loading race. A stream runs through it with an area suitable for a wet land. The rest of the land runs up the hill with native bush in the gullies, and dams for the livestock with great northerly views. Call the Harcourts agent to discuss and make your offer.